How it works
Excursionmaroc.ma is a specialist in excursions and tours in Morocco for individuals and groups. Subsidiary of the agency My Morocco Travel, French-Moroccan travel agency specialized in Morocco and approved by the State.
"The needs of our clients are at the heart of our concerns. We hope that our experience and our attention to detail will enable us to respond more precisely to your requirements. No matter how you travel, we promise you a special story between Morocco and you..." Stéphanie & Badr
EXCURSIONS & ACTIVITIES: Our multilingual service providers and guides are carefully selected and selected for their professionalism, in order to guarantee you the best travel conditions and quality service.
- OUR VEHICLES: We have a fleet of comfortable tourist vehicles operating throughout Morocco. Clean, secure and air-conditioned, they are adapted to different types of travel and to the number of travellers (4x4 5 seater Toyota Land Cruiser, Toyota Prado TX, Mitsubishi Pajero; 6 seater Hyundai H1, Mercedes Vito and Viano; 13 and 15 seater Minibus; 38 and 46 seater Grands Bus)
- OUR DRIVERS: Our drivers are French, English and Spanish speaking. They were selected for their kindness, seriousness and punctuality, this in order to guarantee you the best conditions of travel.
SECURITY & INSURANCE: Because your well-being and your safety are our priority, My Morocco Travel is a travel agency approved by the State with all the authorizations and insurances required for the organization of your activities and excursions in Morocco, our service providers are carefully selected for their seriousness and competence in their field of activity, thus guaranteeing you the best travel conditions and tranquility for your family, friends or employees.
DESCRIPTION: No bad surprise! The information mentioned on each activity and excursion concerning the details of the program and what is included is consistent with the service you will have on site!
RATES: The rates shown correspond to the "from" rate. When you book, when selecting the number of participants, the number of participants may be different. Indeed, the price of some activities and excursions is sometimes decreasing from a certain number of participants. Especially when there is a transport and a guide, whose costs are therefore shared between a greater number of people if you are 6 for example, than if you are 2. The rates do not include any extras, tips and personal expenses.
CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION: Reservations can be made every day until 48 hours before the service, To be taken into account, the order form must be filled in with your name, surname, address, telephone and email. You will receive your confirmation within 24 hours by email on the address you have registered in your order form. This will remind you of the booked service, give you the exact time and place of appointment and will include your voucher to be presented to the guide or driver as well as your invoice.
CONDITIONS OF PAYMENT: We offer you several possibilities to pay for your purchases, you just have to select the one that suits you when booking
- By credit card at the time of booking on the website (secure payment)
- By Paypal at the time of booking on the website (secure payment)
- Book and pay later by bank transfer
- Book and pay by credit card or cash
CONDITIONS FOR CANCELLATION / MODIFICATION:
- DATE: You have the option to change the date of the service at no cost until 48 hours before the service initially planned
- BENEFIT: You have the possibility to cancel or modify the benefit without charge until 48 hours before the benefit initially planned
- NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS: You have the option to change the number of participants up to 48 hours before the performance without charge. A price adjustment may be necessary if it turns out that the rate is different depending on the number of people (supplement or refund, CF heading "Rates" above)
- Force majeure means any event external to the parties that prevents the client, the participants, the travel agency or the service providers involved in the performance of the reserved service, from fulfilling all or part of the obligations provided for.
- The travel agency undertakes to put all means in place for the smooth running of the service. In case of default due to reasons beyond its control (civil/religious holidays, cultural/civil demonstrations, strikes, bad weather, political events, war/civil war..) and/or any incident, delay or other facts due to a third party, or the customer himself, The travel agency could not be held responsible.
- Each of the parties shall bear all the costs which are incumbent upon it and which result from the case of force majeure. Accordingly, the customer shall bear alone the additional costs that may be incurred to allow the continuation of the service following the occurrence of a force majeure.
- In the event that the travel agency is obliged, for reasons other than those mentioned above, to reverse the meaning or order of the programme and/or to modify certain services, it undertakes, however, to implement all means to maintain the program and the reserved services to the best of its ability and to offer the client at least equivalent services or compensatory services at least equivalent to the tariff difference between the services originally planned and provided. The Customer may then be entitled to compensation other than the reimbursement of any benefits not replaced or the reimbursement of the tariff difference if the cost of these is lower than the benefits originally provided for.
- Certain activities (4x4, quad, buggy, zip line, dromedary, wake board etc.) may present risks of injury or accident, The Client must ensure that each participant registers knowingly and presents physical conditions adapted to the type of activity chosen.
Our team is at your disposal for any additional information, advise you and assist you during your order taking, do not hesitate to contact us by email or by phone by going to the section "CONTACT"