Natural cooking workshop (1 day including lunch)
1/2 journée de 09h30 à 15h00
Gourmets, curious minds and nature lovers, a unique experience is awaiting you! An authentic immersion at the heart of Moroccan gastronomy and its history. It is at 30 km from Marrakech, in its workshop set up in the middle of nature, and at the heart of its organic vegetable garden, that the chef Tarik, of international renown, will teach you all the secrets of authentic Moroccan cuisine and local products.
When:Every day except Sunday, subject to reservation 48 hours in advance.
Languages:Français, Anglais, Espagnol, Italien
Pick up:In your hotel (only hotels located in the center), If not, please specify your booking
- Presentation, preparation and tasting of traditional tea
- Presentation of spices, the vegetable garden and products
- Visit of the village
- Preparation of 2 Moroccan salads, 2 tajines, 1 desert and traditional bread
- Lunch during which you'll taste the dishes you prepared
- Moroccan cook certificate of apprenticeship (with fresh juice included)
Avis de notre clients