Night in lodge tent in the Atlas (2Days / 1 Night)
2 jours/1 nuit
Only 1h30 from Marrakech, unique in Africa, an authentic ecolodge for lovers of nature and sensations, the promise of a real change of scenery: After a few minutes of track we joined the field located on a plateau of 120ha, 1200m of altitude at the foot of the foothills of the High Atlas. A 360 ° view of the red canyons and surrounding villages. The concept will also seduce you for its sustainable tourism and respect for the environment (trophy responsible tourism & green key label) and for its unique fleet in Morocco (and the largest in Africa!) With zip lines, suspension bridges, hook-park and other creative and fun activities! Accommodation in tent-lodge, sanitary (showers with hot water, wc) to share.
Duration:2 jours/1 nuit
When:From 01/12 to 25/12, from 03/01 to 01/04 and from 26/05 to 15/10, under reservation 48h in advance.
Languages:Français, Anglais, Espagnol, Italien, Arabe
Our rates are in TTC and include:
- 1 night in a lodge tent
- 1/2 water at dinner
Good to know :
- Transfers not included (possible as an option, contact us)
- Accommodation divided as follows: 2 pers: 1 double - 3 pers: 1 triple - 4 pers: 1 quadruple - 5 pers: 1 triple + 1 double - 6 pers: 1 quadruple + 1 double or 2 triples - 7 pers: 1 quadruple + 1 triple - 8 people: 2 quads - 9 pers: 3 triples or 2 quadruples + 1 individual ... Other distributions: please contact us
- This excursion is available from 01/12 to 25/12, from 03/01 to 01/04 and from 26/05 to 15/10 (other periods: contact us)
- The tents-lodge have a sleeping area with double bed or 2 single beds and a seating area, towels and bed linen, a terrace with panoramic views of the mountains furnished with table and chairs, sanitary corner hard with sinks, shower (hot water) and wc to share
- The estate also offers a wide range of activities for adults and children (Additional costs): Restaurant, outdoor swimming pool with children's pool, rain park, zip line, climbing initiation, horse riding and hiking, mountain biking, archery, children's play park, craft workshops (cooking, pottery ...)